- 51000 INR
- Line Conditioner
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 415 Volt (V)
- 415 Volt (v)
Outdoor Isolation Line Conditioner
A correctly sized ILc solves grounding problems, recreates a neutral-to-ground bond and minimizes ground leakage current. In addition, it enhances safety, limits short-circuit current, reduces common and normal-mode noise and provides excellent surge protection for sensitive electronic equipment.
The high frequency Insulated gate bi-polar transistor (IGBT) driven converter engine takes the incoming ac power, measures against the nominal voltage and adds or subtracts voltage. 20,000 times per second, to achieve real-time compensation of voltage disturbances, sag or swell. All this is achieved within 20 milliseconds through seamless PWM compensation of voltage so that all voltage disturbances are corrected within ITIC curve for flawless operation of electronics.
- ILc Series outdoor conditioners are suited for applications where the unit must be installed outdoors to obtain a high-quality ground and a dedicated line while eliminating interference from adjacent sources of disturbances.
- When you use TSi Power outdoor isolation line conditioners, you can expect a reduction in equipment downtime and service costs. Designed for outdoor applications, they feature a low leakage current. All our ILc models are all plug and play.
- TSi Power low-impedance isolation line conditioners are available in sizes from 10KVA to 200KVA.
- TSi-ILc series Outdoor Isolating Line Conditioners are manufactured to customer orders, hence these can generally be made available within 6 to 8 weeks.
Product Details :
- Brand : TSi Power
- Usage/Application : Industrial
- Cooling Type : Air Cooled
- Phase : Three Phase
- Voltage : 415 V
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Capacity : 200 kVA
- Design : Aesthetic
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Per Month
- 7 Days
- All India
B No. 154-155, Siddhi Industrial Infra Park, Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391760, India